By now it is common knowledge that Apple is acquiring Dark Sky, and will be discontinuing access to the Dark Sky weather API, leaving those users hanging out to dry.
CustomWeather is happy to transition and support Dark Sky API users. We not only have a superior weather API solution, we make it easy and affordable to transition to our weather API. CustomWeather is a team of developers and meteorologists, so you can count on us for top-notch support if you have any questions along the way.
CustomWeather has been serving API clients for years, and all of our API offerings – including our entry-level package – include a broader scope of weather information than Dark Sky. And we know our pricing will be a pleasant surprise!
- Easy API transition available in XML or JSON
- A proven forecast model with a high degree of accuracy (ranking much better than Dark Sky forecasts)
- Easy map tile integration
- A trusted weather forecast provider for 20 years
- Visually engaging maps and graphics
- High degree of scalability
- Competitive pricing with per query pricing available
Contact us to learn more about how to transition to our Weather API quickly, easily AND affordably!
- XML or JSON formatted
- Hyperlocal weather data for over 80,000 locations
- A proven weather forecast model
- Visually appealing satellite, radar and future radar animations accessed via
- Over 85 different languages
- Ability to refine forecasts down to 100 meter resolution worldwide
- Clients can request data via HTTPS for secure data encryption
- Packages are based on number of calls per month
- Subscription options can easily be adjusted as client call demands change.
Need a Custom Solution?