Fire Danger Outlook
Worldwide fire danger outlooks offer valuable information for outdoor conditions.
Our Fire Danger Outlooks are based on an analysis of factors including:
- Vegetation moisture content
- Lightning probability
- Fire danger outlooks for over 80,000 worldwide forecast locations – detailed and extended
- Updated every 6 hours
Active Fire Data
- Active Fires including fire start location (Worldwide) as determined by VIIRS/NASA – updated every 15 minutes
- Active Fire Perimeters (US Only) as provided by the National Interagency Fire Center – updated twice daily
- Current wildfire shapefiles from MODIS satellite (US Only) – updated once daily
Need a Custom Solution?