San Francisco, CA – September 10, 2018 – CustomWeather, Inc., a premier, specialized provider of high-resolution weather data and alert services, announced that it has launched its new Weather Data API Commerce Site, created specifically for developers. In response to client requests, the new commerce site allows for easy online purchase of CustomWeather weather data products, with data packages designed to suit requirements ranging from just a few requests per month to the most robust weather data demands of the largest applications. Subscriptions are monthly and can easily be adjusted to suit a client’s changing requirements. Free trials are also available.
- XML and JSON formatted
- Weather data for over 80,000 locations
- Over 85 different languages
- Interactive Maptiles, Radar and Satellite images
- Ability to refine forecasts down to 100 meter resolution worldwide
- Clients can request data via HTTPS for secure data encryption
- Product requests can be combined to economize number of requests
- Packages are based on number of calls per month
- Subscription options can easily be adjusted as client call demands change.
For more information about CustomWeather’s Developer services or to subscribe, visit http://customweather.com/developers/
Need a Custom Solution?