San Francisco, CA – October 29, 2018 – CustomWeather, Inc., a premier, specialized provider of high-resolution weather data and alert services, has released several new products to support the weather data needs of its clients worldwide. Of the numerous additions, three key additions to note are:
- CustomWeather’s global eTo (evapotranspiration) logic for agriculture has been further refined for even more precise data. This evapotranspiration data is now available as point or gridded data anywhere around the globe.
- CustomWeather has made many improvements to its Cloud Weather Service for easy point data access to any forecast model including a newly refined Hail Index.
- Several new fire related products have been launched including:
- KML active fire perimeter data for the U.S.
- Satellite-derived wildfire shape files for the U.S.
- Active global fire start locations, updated every 15 minutes
- Complete detailed and expanded fire weather forecasts for all of CustomWeather’s more than 80,000 forecast locations.
CustomWeather is constantly innovating and exploring new ways to provide weather data and services to improve and enhance business performance, public safety and preparedness. For more information, visit https://customweather.com/
Need a Custom Solution?